Anyone who is planning to construct a new forest entrance, or widen an existing entrance, must apply to the Forest Service for consent. G2 can act as consultants in this process including production of the required maps, plans, condition surveys, safety reports etc.

Get in touch...

If you'd like a quote or a chat about your requirements please complete the form below.
Alternatively call Elaine directly on 059 9159797