Call us to speak with one of our engineers, if we can't help we'll point you in the right direction.

  • Forest Road Works Licence

    Anyone who is planning to construct a new forest entrance, or widen an existing entrance, must apply to the Forest Service for consent. G2 can act as consultants in this process including production of the required maps, plans, condition surveys, safety reports etc.
  • Drainage Reports

    On certain forestry sites, the Forestry Service will request a drainage survey report to ensure that the existing or proposed drainage system is adequate for purpose and to assess the flooding risk. We can look after your requirements from initial site survey to reporting.
  • Forest Road Planning

    We offer full service planning permission for forest roads and entrances. We have extensive experience in this area and can accommodate the full process from site survey, drawings to lodgement of application documents.

Get in touch...

If you'd like a quote or a chat about your requirements please complete the form below.
Alternatively call Elaine directly on 059 9159797